1. Read and understand woods tools use and safety
tools from the
BOY SCOUT HANDBOOK.
2. Demonstrate proper handling, care, and use of the
ax, and saw.
3. Use knife, ax, and saw as tools, not playthings.
Use them only when
you are willing to give them
your full attention.
4. Respect all safety rules to protect others.
5. Respect property. Cut living or dead trees only
with permission and
6. I will subscribe to the Outdoor Code.
I realize that my "Totin' Rights" can be taken from me if I fail in my