This award requires elements of Training, Performance and Tenure:
Complete two years as a registered den leader
coach. Dates of service used to earn one key or award cannot be used to
earn another key or award.
- Complete "The New Den Leader" or
"The New Webelos Leader Fast Start training
- Complete basic training for Cub Scout den
leaders or Webelos den leaders.
- Complete Youth Protection training.
- Complete the Den Leader Coach Seminar.
- During each year of tenure for this award,
participate in a Cub Scout leader pow wow or university of Scouting,
or attend at least four roundtables.
Do three of the following:
- At least once, serve as a den leader coach in a
pack that earns the national Quality Unit Award.
- Ensure that 100 percent of your active den
leaders have completed Fast Start training for their positions.
- Ensure that 75 percent of your active den
leaders have completed basic training for their positions.
- Conduct a planning workshop meeting of your den
leaders, either separately or in conjunction with pack leader planning
Return to the top of the page
ScoutingBSA.org web site is a
volunteer effort. Suggestions for improving the site are
welcome! Please share your comments with us using our
Problem reports may be sent to the
Webmaster. Our goal is to improve communications and to
advance Scouting in Minnesota.
Thank you for your input!